Network Solutions gives you an email address that has a custom domain. It makes brands look more professional. Apart from that, you can manage your Network Solutions email account on practically any device from any place using a Wi-Fi connection. Apart from cloud-based access, users can also manage their email using their preferred email client. iPhone users wanting to access their Network Solutions email account can also do it easily by setting up their email on their iPhones. But you need to know the correct Network Solutions email settings iPhone for this purpose. In this article, you’ll learn how to configure IMAP/POP settings manually on your iPhone.
The Process to Setup Network Solutions Email on iPhone
Configuring Network Solutions email on your iPhone is a quick and easy process. An important thing you should be mindful of is to not miss any step and enter the server information correctly. Follow these points.
- Hit the ‘Settings‘ icon on your iPhone. It’s present on the home screen.
- Next, touch ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars.’
- Proceeding forward, touch the option of ‘Add Account.’
- A set of popular email services like Gmail, Outlook, AOL, and Outlook will come on your screen. In this list, the Network Solutions email isn’t there. So scroll down and touch ‘Other.’
Now type in the information about your Network Solutions email account. They are as follows:
- Type in your name in front of its field.
- Now type in your complete Network Solutions email ID in front of the email field.
- Now input the password of your Network Solutions email account in front of the password field.
- Give a concise description of your email account in front of the description field.
- Hit’ Save.’ After that, highlight ‘POP‘ from the top part of the subsequent screen.
- Next, you should type in the required information below the ‘Incoming Mail Server (POP3).’
- Mail.[domain].com is your incoming server hostname.
- Type the username of your email ID in front of its field.
- Now input a Network Solutions email password in front of the password field
Scroll below in order to input the information about the outgoing mail server. It is as follows.
- smtp.[domain].com is your outgoing server hostname.
- Type in your Network Solution username in front of its field.
- Next, enter your Network Solutions email ID password in front of its field.
- Touch ‘Save.’ Follow it by your Network Solutions email ID you recently added.
- Now hit the option of ‘SMTP.’ It is present under the outgoing mail server.
- Check that the information below is accurate.
- Type SSL in front of its field.
- 587 is the server port number.
- When you are finished, tap ‘Done.’ You’ll be reverted to the last screen.
- Here select ‘Advanced‘ and check that the following data is correct.
- Type SSL in front of its field.
- 110 is the server port number.
- This was the last step of setting up Network Solutions email on iPhone.
Some Points to Remember While Configuring Network Solutions Email Settings iPhone
Given below are some crucial things that you should note before beginning the configuration of network solutions email iPhone. They will make the configuration process quite convenient.
- When adding network solutions email on your iPhone, you need to give your login credentials. So, it’s essential for you to remember your network solutions email password to add it to your iPhone.
- Ensure that there’s good internet connectivity on your iPhone. It will help you to smoothly verify the account information you provide.
- It’s suggested to backup the emails you have saved on your iPhone. It’s because setting up another email account can delete the emails saved previously.
These stepwise instructions will guide you to correctly configure network solutions email settings iPhone. It’s important to be careful while typing the server information. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use your account. You can also seek professional guidance and support services if you face any problems in this process. It will help you configure and use your email account without any glitches.
Read Also – Network Solutions Email Settings Outlook