Well, it is quite simple to set up OptOnline email on iPhone. But, simultaneously, you have to be very cautious while entering the configuration settings. Here we are going to share the OptOnline email settings iPhone and iPad.
Apart from that, we are going to provide you with a set of complete guidelines of your OptOnline email account on an iPhone.
Basic Needs for OptOnline email on iPhone
If you are looking how to set up OptOnline email on iPhone, If you want to set up OptOnline email on iPhone, then here is the list of your requirements:
- First of all, you need a Wifi connection or mobile data while adding OptOnline email settings for iPhone. Enter the username and password and it will be verified from the OptOnline server. So, the essential part is that you must have an uninterrupted or a good internet connection.
- The next important requirement is OptOnline Username: It is an essential part of your OptOnline email address that precedes the “@” sign.
- Last but not least OptOnline Email address and Password: Except for the username, you should have your OptOnline Email id and password handy.
POP3 Mail settings for OptOnline emails on iPhone
Here we are going to share POP3 mail server configuration settings for checking OptOnline emails on an iPhone.
|Incoming Server Hostname||mail.optonline.net|
|Incoming Server Port||110|
|Outgoing Server Hostname||smtp.optonline.net|
|Outgoing Server Port||587|
You can use the above-mentioned configuration OptOnline iPhone settings, it will help to access your OptOnline emails on iPad/ iPhone etc. However, if you are not aware of the right way to use OptOnline IMAP settings or the OptOnline pop settings configuration on an iPhone then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps it will help you to do so.
Simple Steps to Configure OptOnline email settings iPhone
Here we are going to share the step by step procedure that you need to follow if you want to do the OptOnline email settings iPhone
Launch The Setting:
First of all, you should launch the settings app on your iPhone and scroll downward.
Open Settings and Add Account:
Here you have to find and open the “Mail, contact, calendars” option. Then click the next option. A new screen will appear and here you should select the “Add Account” option.
Choose The Service:
Here you will find the list of some common settings which you can use as email services such as Gmail Outlook and many more. Here you will not able to find the OtpOnline on the list of email services so you have to choose the “others” link that appears on the bottom of the right screen.
Enter Required Details:
In this step, you have to provide the required information regarding your account such as:
|Your OptOnline email address|
|Password||The password of your OptOnline Email|
|Description||A short description as per your choice|
Incoming Mail Server Settings:
In this section, you have to highlight or Tap the “POP3” option under “Incoming mail server”. Here you will find Incoming mail server where you have to enter the information as follows:
|Username||your Optonline username|
|Password||your Optonline email password|
Outgoing Mail Server Settings:
When you enter information under the Incoming mail server then the next step is to move down to the “Outgoing mail server”. Here you need to type in the following information
|Password||Optonline email password|
After entering all the details tap save and select the OptOnline email address you just entered.
SMTP Mail Server Settings:
Now the next step is to move down and select the “SMTP” option. This option will be available under the OptOnline SMTP settings and you will find “Outgoing mail server”. Select “smtp.optonline.net” under the “main/primary” server and verify the following info.
SSL ssl Server port 587
When you have done will all the details then you can simply tap the “Done” button and go to the last screen.
Select Advanced Settings:
The process is about to complete and here you have to fill and select “Advanced” and verify if the following information is correct.
To end this setup process, you just need to restart your iPhone. To confirm if you are able to access your OptOnline emails on iPhone, you should launch the “Mail” app to see your OptOnline emails.
Things You Need to Remember:
- Always take the backup of the emails you might have downloaded previously in the “Mail” app of your iPhone. It is important to do this because when you set up a new email account on an iPhone all the previous data may get removes.
- Some steps for setting up Optonline emails on iPhone may vary for different models of iPhone. If you don’t know which version of iPhone you are using then you may find it through the “About” option available under “Mail, contact, calendar settings”.
- Some steps may be different of Optonline emails on iPhone depending upon the model of the iPhone. if you are not aware of the version of your phone then you go to the Through The about option available under “Mail, contact, calendar settings”.
Here we have discussed OptOnline email settings iPhone, It will help you to do the settings on your own. if you are unable to do so then you can connect to us we have an expert team who can help you to do all the email settings in very minimal effort.
Read Also – Optonline email settings outlook